REGULAR MENU: THE WHOLE MENU CAN BE MAKE VEGAN
ALL DISHES CAN BE MADE VEGAN BY ADDING $2.50 GF ADD $2.50
- Vegetable quesadilla. $9.00 A blend of Sauté veggies and cheddar cheese. Served with a side of salsa roja, sour cream, and salsa verde.
- Caribbean style guacamole $9.00 fresh and big portion of guacamole served with grilled pineapple, plantain and tortilla chips.
- Sundried Tomato Pesto $9.50 (new) Freshly made pesto served with toasted bread and tomato brushetta.
- Chips with queso $9.00 (new) Freshly cooked chips with melted cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.
- Chicken wings $9.50 deep fried wings served with celery, carrots, and ranch. Choices of buffalo, bbq, or bourbon sriacha.
- Edemame pot stickers $7.50 Served with a Korean sweet and hot sauce.
- Pickle fries: served with ranch $6.00
- Swivel Fries: served with mustard ale dip $6.00
- Tater tots: served with spicy brown beer mustard sauce $6.00
- Side of fries small $2.00 large $3.50
House Salad $6.50 A generous portion of mix greens, red onions, cherry tomatoes, and sliced avocados.
Fiesta salad $ 12.00 Organic spring mix, corn salsa (black beans, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, corn) tricolor tortilla chips, avocado slices, backend grilled chicken, and chipotle aioli.
Mediterranean salad $12.00 Organic spring mix tossed with tomatoes, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, and our home made lime dressing, and topped with grilled chicken and pita bread.
Chopped Salad $12.00 Organic spring mix, onions, cherry tomatoes, our own quinoa -rice mix, Julianne vegetables, grilled chicken, and shredded cheese, tossed in our home made sweet-hot ranch dressing.
Asian Sesame Chicken Salad: (new) $12.00 Grilled chicken, organic Spring mix, tomatoes, onions, purple cabbage, carrots, celery, and a motley of vegetables, with a sesame ginger dressing.
SANDWICHES/WRAPS: All sandwiches are served with pasta and marinated slaw. Substitute for swivel fries, tater tots, seasoned fries, pickle fries, ADD $1.75 Side salad add $2.00 VEGAN ADD $2.50 GF ADD $2.50
Grilled Vegetable Panini $12.00 Marinated eggplant, tomatoes, red onion, zucchini, squash, roasted red pepper, Portobello mushroom, melted fresh mozzarella, and reduced balsamic vinaigrette.
California blt wrap (new) $12.00 Herbed crust naan bread, with spring mix, tomato, bacon, avocado, and chipotle ranch.
Cuban Panini Sandwich $12.00 Shaved black forest ham,marinated pork, Swiss cheese, pickles, grilled pineapples, chipotle aioli, and mustard spread, on ciabatta bread.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap $11.50 Grilled chicken tossed in spicy buffalo sauce, tomato, onion, organic spring mix, celery, cheese, on tortilla wrap and served with a side of ranch dressing.
Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini $11.50 Grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, onion, organic spring mix, and our home made sun-dried tomato pesto, on a ciabatta bread.
Grilled Chicken Fresco Panini $11.50 Marinated grilled chicken, roasted red pepper, melted fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, red onion, spring mix, and garlic-sriracha spread on a ciabatta bread
Marinated Tofu Wrap (Vegan) $11.00 Marinated grilled tofu, spring mix, avocado, tomatoes, red onions, sundried tomato pesto spread on a tortilla wrap
Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich $11.50 lightly fried chicken served with spring mix, tomatoes, onion, slaw, sliced pickles, and spicy mayo.
Fried Tofu Sandwich $11.00 Fried seasoned tofu, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, spring mix, alfalfa sprouts, avocado and jalapeno mayo. Served on a rosemary focaccia bread.
The Soprano: Grilled (new) $12 Grilled rustic bread topped with melted mozzarella, basil, home-made marinara sauce, smoked sausage, and homemade meatballs.
Bourbon Sriracha Sandwich $12.00 Organic spring mix, bourbon sriracha dressing, tomatoes, onions, deep fried chicken cutlet, bacon, and melted cheese on a rosemary focaccia bread.
Blackened Chicken Panini Sandwich (new) $12.00 Organic spring mix, avocado, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, chipotle aioli on a rosemary focaccia bread.
BURGERS: All burgers served with seasoned fries, spring mix, pickle, tomatoes, and onions. Substitute for swivel fries, tater tots, pickle fries, add $1.75 side salad ADD $2.00
- Black bean: $10.50 With sliced avocado and chipotle aioli.
- Cheeseburger $11.00 ½ lb black angus beef With American cheese, and bacon.
- Impossible burger $13.00 with home-made mac sauce, vegan cheese, and sliced pickles. (make it ½ lb add $4.00)
- Beyond burger $13.00 with roasted garlic mayo, vegan cheese, grilled onions, melted cheese. (make it ½ lb add $4.00)
- Uncut Burger (new) $13.00 with grilled mushrooms, vegan cheese, and a creamy worstershire sauce. (make it ½ lb add $4.00)
THE REST: Served with salsa, sour cream, and salsa verde
- Grilled burrito $11.50 stuffed with spring mix, black beans, cilantro, avocado, onions, roasted corn, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, grilled pineapples, chipotle aioli, quinoa-rice and your choice of chicken or pork carnitas.
- Veggie tacos $10.50 GF 3 warmed corn tortillas filled with Sauté Portobello, peppers, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, kale. Topped with roasted corn salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, and chipotle aioli.
- Caribbean Veggie Tostadas $11.50. GF 3 tostadas filled with hummus spread, Sauté zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, onions, peppers, kale, grilled pineapples, roasted corn salsa, tomatoes, lettuce and chipotle aioli.
Add ons: Guacamole $1.25, dressings $1.00. avocado $1.75,mushrooms,onion, olives, banana peppers, spinach, green peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, pineapple $1.00. Cheese $1.25 (vegan cheese $1.75). Bacon, ground beef, ham, red roasted peppers, meatballs, pepperoni, salami, chicken, pork, and sausage$2.00 (vegan 3.50)
PIZZA: (NEW) All pizzas are stone oven pizzas, and can be made GF and Vegan. Vegan add $3.00 GF add $3.00
- Plain: Pizza sauce and mozzarella-provolone cheese. $9.00
- The Jersey Shore: pizza sauce mozzarella-provolone cheese, pepperoni, meatballs, sausage, and salami $13.00
- Snooki: pizza sauce, mozzarella-provolone cheese, ground beef, bacon, pineapple, and banana peppers. $12.00
- The situation: pizza sauce, mozzarella-provolone cheese, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, and onions. $11.00
- The Garden State: Pesto, mozzarella-provolone cheese, basil, tomatoes, and reduced balsamic vinegar $12.00
Soups: (seasonal) Flavor of soups changes Often. $4 please ask server. All soups come with toasted slices of French baguette
- Cookie butter and chocolate.
- New York style cheese cake.
- Peanut butter and chocolate.
- Tiramisu (new).
- Deep fried Oreo cookies and ice cream (new).
- Raw cheesecake, GF(different flavor every week).
- Belgian waffle; with strawberries, whip cream, and your choice of hazelnut spread, cookie butter, or peanut butter (new) Prices vary!
ALL OUR DISHES CAN BE MAKE VEGAN AND GF by adding $2.50 each
- Organic Coffee$2:00 $2:25 Always Fresh
- Decaf Coffee$2:00 $2:25 Always Fresh
- Iced Coffee 16 oz $3:00 We let it steep for at least 24 hrs.
- Hot Tea $2:25
- Lemonade $3.00
- Iced Tea $3:00 Daily Brewed Sweet and Un-sweetened free re-fills
- Bottled Pop-Water $1:00 $1.50
SMOOTHIES AND JUICES: Vegan $1:00 up charge. ADD hemp seeds, flax seeds, or chai seeds, wheat grass for $1.00.
DISCLAIMER: All the ingredients used to prepare the juices have not been pasteurized they may cause illness in people with compromised immunity.
- Seaside $6.50 Apple juice, peaches, banana, mango, and yogurt
- Belmar $6.50 Blueberries, raspberries, peaches, yogurt and milk
- Mantoloking $6.50 Pineapple, mango, peaches, yogurt, and orange juice
- Ocean Side $6.50 Strawberries, banana, mango, yogurt and milk
- Sunset $6.50 Strawberries, banana, blueberries, yogurt, and orange juice
- Kona $6.50 Espresso coffee, milk, banana, peanut butter, chocolate syrup
- Manasquan $6.50 carrots, pineapple, lemon, and honey
- Long Branch $6.50 celery, cucumber, apples, orange
- Bay Head $6.50 Orange beats and cucumber
- Spring Lake $6.50 Carrots, apples, and ginger
- Sea Girt $6.50 Spinach, beets, lemon, basil, and apples
“PLEASE ASK FOR OUR DAILY SPECIALS’ THE WHOLE MENU CAN BE MADE VEGAN
ALERT YOUR SERVER TO ANY SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENT. CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOK MEAT, MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOOD BOURNE ILLNESS
YOU CAN FIND US ON: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND YELP AND TWITTER